Palmer Pride Night August 9
We cordially invite our PK-12 families to registration/back-to-school night, formally known as Palmer Pride Night on Monday, August 9. Activities will run from 5:00-8:00 p.m. To help avoid long lines inside the building, we again ask families to stagger registration: Last names A-L please register from 5:00-6:30, and last names M-Z please register from 6:30-8:00.
- Pay for lunches (seconds) and Activity Passes in the front office (cash, check, or card).
- Pick up information packets and class schedules inside the front lobby.
- 7th-12th grade laptop checkout upstairs. Parents must sign that they have viewed this “Digital Citizenship" video https://drive.google.com/file/
d/18pN383rt5- 4XGwmgXA8XURyuNZysgyIG/view? usp=sharing and pay the $35 computer fee upstairs (cash or check) prior to checking out any device.
- Registration in the lunchroom. Online registration is open now, and you are encouraged to complete all the registration forms online prior to August 9 and then skip this station!! To complete:
- Click on each form, verify the pre-filled information and complete any missing information, then hit the submit button at the bottom of each form.
- Click on “Forms” on the left side.
- Login to your Parent Powerschool https://palmerps.powerschool.
com/public. If you forgot your login info or have never logged in before, please contact the office 308-894-3065.
- Elementary students drop off supplies in classrooms. The Tiny Tigers Early Learning Center will also be open for PreK students to visit their classroom.
- Secondary students drop off supplies in lockers.
- Family pictures taken outside Room 109 (science).
- Food outside on the west side of the building. Thank you Pinnacle Bank for the bottled water and prize donations!
- Games outside on the west side of the building.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!